Community Living Australia values the support of our volunteers. Not only do our employees appreciate your time, our clients and their families are grateful for your assistance, friendship and mentoring. We seek volunteers who will inspire, encourage and care for our clients.
For those looking to give back to the community, working in disability support services is a rewarding and fulfilling experience. Volunteering is a great way to influence personal growth and development of many people living with a disability in the local community.
Volunteers can participate in a number of ways, such as:
- Being a friend and companion
- Providing additional support in programs, including respite, recreation and leisure activities
- Providing practical assistance to individuals to help with shopping, gardening or home maintenance
- Assisting with administrative, reception, marketing or IT duties
- Assisting with fundraising activities