Why Choose Us
We care about you
We support people with disability to dream big, set meaningful goals and plan how to achieve them. We put people first and work hard to build and maintain your trust. In choosing Community Living Australia as your disability support partner, we will help you to:
- Choose the life you want to live, and live it your way
- Develop your social and personal skills increasing your confidence and self-esteem.
- Improve your overall health and wellbeing
- Tailoring our services as your needs and aspirations change.
To find out more reasons to choose us, read our client stories.
Our staff are dedicated and qualified
Our reliable staff are passionate, engaged and qualified to deliver our services to you. We know that everyone is an individual, so we treat you as one. Our staff work hard to build a trusting, caring relationship you can count on (and it’s often a lot of fun!).
Our values are at the core of everything we do — they are:
We are open, honest and embrace diversity.
We see change as an opportunity.
We achieve more by working together.
We are proud of who we are and believe in what we do.
We support positive, personal health and wellbeing
Our services are tailored to your unique needs
Our commitment to ongoing development and delivery of high-quality disability support services helps us to support you in building and maintaining the skills and relationships you may need to improve your quality of life. Our services focus on:
- Helping you build and maintain your health and wellbeing
- Supporting you to be your best and accomplish your goals
- Helping you feel included in your community
- Innovation in our service offering to meet your changing needs
- Ongoing education and support for your lifelong learning
- Valuing your individuality, and striving to build and maintain trust
- Respecting your right to make decisions and empowering you to do so.
Our commitment to zero-tolerance
Community Living Australia is committed to promoting the NDS Zero Tolerance Framework and to recognising, raising and responding to any deviation from the human rights of people with disability. It is an organisational commitment to understand, implement and improve practices which safeguard the rights of our clients, and prevent and respond to abuse, neglect and violence of people with disability.
We are a part of the communities we serve
We are deeply embedded in the regional communities we serve. Many of our staff live in the regional communities they work in, which provides a unique local understanding that will help you to access community resources. We support our communities through:
- Providing personalised, local services supporting your inclusion in community life
- Providing local employment and volunteering opportunities that enable you to work and contribute to your community
- Working as an advocate to gain support for the services or infrastructure we need to sustain regional communities and enhance your life, and that of your family
- Investing in the communities we serve to further strengthen them and create a positive impact for people with disability.
Together, we can achieve great things, so please get in touch.