What is it?
Have you been thinking about buying a new laptop, tablet or computer but are worried about the cost?
The program is provided in conjunction with Connecting Up and makes refurbished computers, laptops, tablets and other hardware such as monitors and printers available to our clients and people living with disability for an affordable price.
We cannot stress enough that this is quality, modern equipment which meets the highest performance standards.
Types of Products Available
Who is eligible
in its trial phase (with Community Living Australia being the only South Australian provider and only 1 of 2 nationally), the program will only be available to clients and families of Community Living Australia.
Following the completion of the trial phase we will be looking at expanding this program to all people living with disability. Future updates regarding this will be provided.
How it works
- Ex-lease or end of financial life assets purchased from Education, Government, Business or Global computer partners
- Assets refurbished by Reboot IT for re-use
- Technology products purchased through Community Living Australia. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to order
1. Search Products
Click here to search products available for purchase.
2. Complete Your Purchase
There are two ways you can complete your purchase.
Independent Purchase Option:
- Complete the online order form available here.
- Email the completed order form to refurbIT@claust.com.au or drop it into a Community Living Australia office.
- A Community Living Australia team member will contact you to finalise payment.
Supported Purchase Option:
- Contact Community Living Australia by calling 8536 5888 or email refurbIT@claust.com.au
- A Community Living Australia team member will guide you through the ordering process, either over the phone or in person.
Setup support is available at an additional cost for those who want it through Jim's Computers franchises.
Included in setup support package:
- Unpacking of all equipment
- Physical setup of hardware
- Installation of peripheral items (e.g. printers & scanners)
- Accessibility settings enabled
- Internet connectivity test
- Email setup.
Software and extended warranties are also available.