Specialised Support & Services
Positive Behaviour Support
Support that provides you with the opportunity to confidently engage in community activities and build positive relationships.
Our Positive Behaviour Support Service has been developed to limit the likelihood of concerning behaviours developing or increasing, and aims to enhance the quality of your life.
We will support you to feel in control and comfortable in situations that challenge you, helping you to develop and maintain quality relationships and to be actively involved in your community, living your best life possible.
Your supports can include:
- Specialist assessment to understand complex or unclear needs
- Long term and intensive supports to address behaviours of concern
- Intensive behavioural intervention
- Development, implementation and monitoring of a Positive Behaviour Support Plan
- Proactive strategies to support:
- Independent Skills Development
- Emotional Skills Development
- Communication to improve choice and control
- Sensory needs.
- Reactive strategies to respond effectively when behaviours of concern occur
- Training for support workers and family.
NDIS Funding Support Categories
The following support items can be used from your NDIS plan to purchase this service:
Capacity Building Supports
Improved Relationships (3.11)
What to do next
If you're interested in accessing our services, or want to find out more information please contact us.
Phone: 08 8536 5888
NDIS Registered Provider | ASES Accredited