Rewards and Recognition Program — 2021
Nominate yourself or someone else for our Annual Awards. Recognising the great work of our clients, staff and community members do in supporting people with disability to achieve their goals.
At Community Living Australia we are passionate about and committed to supporting our clients to achieve their goals and to live their best life possible.
That is why the purpose of this program is to recognise and reward our clients, employees and members of our community who are committed to either improving themselves and achieving their goals, or supporting this achievement in the lives of our clients and people living with disability.
Nominations for all awards can be made by clients, families and employees of Community Living Australia.
The awards also permit self-nomination.
We encourage you to nominate for multiple awards if applicable however please keep the nomination to one award per nomination form.
How to Nominate
Entering a nomination is easy through our online nomination form!
Simply click on the 'nominate now' button below and complete the online nomination form.
Download the form by clicking on the 'download nomination form' button, complete it and either email, mail or deliver it to us.
Or alternatively, you can call or visit one of our offices and request a hard copy of the nomination form.
Nominations close 5pm, Monday 25 October 2021.
There are 10 awards available, 9 of which you can nominate for. The awards will be presented to the recipients at an Awards Ceremony by the CEO, Chairperson or Regional Manager in December every year. The awards are determined by three categories; Staff/Volunteer Awards, Clients Awards and a Community Award.
The Client Award categories are:
- Chairman’s Achievement Award – for clients who accomplish their individual support plans whilst demonstrating achievements for continued learning and growth outside of their plans.
- Encouragement Award – for clients who set personal short term and long term goals, are motivated to reach these goals and who are willing to keep striving towards their goals no matter the barrier.
- Educational Award – for clients who commit to learning through educational programs to support them in achieving their potential, reach their goals, strengthen and preserve mental functions, increase social engagement and support participation in our communities.
- Community Participation Award – for clients who are actively engaging in their community to support their wellbeing, healthy living and social engagement through participation in activities and environments out in our communities.
The Staff and Volunteer categories are:
- Client Award – for nominations received from clients and/or family/caregivers for staff who provide exceptional services to CLA clients and demonstrate a willingness to extend themselves beyond their normal role responsibilities to help others and improve the quality of life for our clients.
- Impact Award – nominate your team members who have demonstrated creative ideas and who jump at the chance to investigate new and exciting opportunities to assist in building positive relationships and collaborations with our teams and clients.
- Dedication Award – team members, clients, families or community members can nominate staff or volunteers for this award who have shown an ongoing long-term commitment to the service they provide and continue to improve the way they dedicate themselves to improving the lives of our clients
- Volunteer Award – nominate one of our committed volunteers who demonstrate the CLA values every day and who continue to have a positive impact in assisting CLA achieve their organisational goals
The Chairman's Community Award, awarded at the discretion of our Chairman:
- Recognises the long-term positive impact of services provided by a group or individual in a region where Community Living Australia operates. Anyone in our communities can nominate for this award or be nominated.
2 December, 2021
Community Living Australia
Nominations Close Monday 25 October, Awards Ceremony in December